Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,096 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Again with the marriage counselor…first time in 2021…

She: “He’s usually really supportive–of even my wildest ideas…but not so much when I suggested I wanted to start the new year off with a podcast giving sex advice…I want to call it ‘Jen’ll Tell Ya’–get it? Genitalia…But he thinks I should stick to baking–give tips and advice in that area…that things might get a bit too personal with sex talk…”

He: “All I’m saying is–why rock the boat?…She’s a master baker…”

She: “Hey!…I haven’t done that in a LONG while…”

He: “I said master BAKER…”

She: “Oh…”

Counselor: “You guys really enjoy wasting your money on me, don’t you?…”:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

This didn’t actually happen on ‘Virgin River’…but it could have. LOL!…

IG Image from the set of ‘Virgin River’ season one, source:(“Charmaine”):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyVDjJh62o/

When new pup Tucker informed the rest of the pack that Charmaine baked homemade doggie cookies/biscuits, they rushed over for samples:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Be like Marty at the buffet of life and –TRY THEM ALL!:

All the treats…travels…tribes…treasured stories…Taste everything in that wonderful gigantic melting pot…Add more spices…Stir it up…Jump in…Get some new kinda Delhi belly and give it a name…Indulge!…Over-indulge! There’s plenty of toilet paper (and incense–for those power sh*ts in life). LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Happy Caturday/Saturday!…Or Sunday Funday if you’re in NZ or Oz!…You’ve earned this weekend…You deserve this weekend…Mask up,…stay safe…GET OUTSIDE!

Make it a fun, charming, passionate one–like our Kiwi:

Deej

😍💙

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Hi Kadejah!….Hope you like the new look…We begin again. LOL!…Just gotta do some things to eliminate spam registrations. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

The most iconic scene in the film ‘Say Anything’  (one of my fave, non-Marty films) takes place near the end, when Lloyd stands outside Diane’s bedroom window holding over his head a boombox (that’s a big ass radio for you young’uns) playing Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes.”:

“All my instincts, they return
    The grand facade, so soon will burn
    Without a noise, without my pride
    I reach out from the inside

In your eyes
    The light, the heat (in your eyes)
    I am complete (in your eyes)
    I see the doorway (in your eyes)
    To a thousand churches (in your eyes)
    The resolution (in your eyes)
    Of all the fruitless searches (in your eyes)…”:

So romantic….

Until you realize that the boombox guy was hired by Charmaine to play death-metal from dusk til dawn…

Mel: “Jack…Make it stop…Turn on the lawn sprinklers…”:

Jack: “I’ll do one better than that…I’ll go get my sniper rifle…”:

LOL! Because although they appreciate most genres of music…NO. Just NO. Don’t disturb this groove…LOL!

Deej

I love it!😄

Rachelle
    Keymaster

LOL! Thanks Deej!

Groundhog Day 2021
    “Happy Groundhog Day!…What are you having with your 6 more weeks of winter?”:

Hmmm….How about something earthy…warm…intoxicating….and beautifully balanced?…

So basically you want Jack:

LOL! Don’t we all…But you’ll have to settle for something else because his focus is elsewhere with Mel and Charmaine…Try this…

Smoked Beer Perfect for Chilly Weather:

Smoked Beer
    It’s actually a warm beautiful day in Vegas…But if you’re snowed in–make the most of it…Seasons 1 and 2 of ‘Virgin River’ are streaming on Netflix. Go watch for the millionth time. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

This Sunday, February 7th is the Big Game…and also the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Bowl. “Team Mel” and “Team Charmaine” have nothing on “Team Ruff” and “Team Fluff.”

Puppy Bowl News

When you’re rooting for the same Superbowl team…but not for the same Puppy Bowl team:

LOL! Check it all out on Superbowl Sunday…YAY fur babies!! LOL! ADOPT…DON’T SHOP!

Not into (American) football or pups and kitties (you monster!)?…There’s another option if you’re stuck indoors (the day’s activities will not include hiking) because Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today…
    Watch seasons one and two of ‘Virgin River’ on Netflix:
    ‘Virgin River’ on Netflix

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Another old forum repost…

Inspired by a scene from ‘Virgin River.’ …Recall early in episode 10, when Mel’s sister Joey calls her to tell her that her soon-to-be-ex hubby is trying to take her fur baby/dog Dexter from her as part of the divorce….I’ve laughed every time I’ve watched that scene and I always follow with: “I will f*ck you up before you get my dog.”…Or cat. LOL!…On that note…

Setting the scene with images from film ‘Devil’s Knot.’…But representing Joey from telly series ‘Virgin River.’:

“Your Honor–we’ve discussed this matter extensively with our client and she’s agreed to letting him have all of the property, here and abroad, including the penthouses in NYC and Dubai….half of the liquid assets, including the stash in The Caymans….and full, whole, complete custody of the kids…She’ll even throw in all of the season tickets they hold to major sporting events and theater….as well as a few of her Faberge eggs and the Picasso her beloved grandmother passed down to her…She’ll even pay all of the legal fees brought on by this divorce…However… if he’s looking to get her fur baby Dexter–there’s gonna be a full-on war….And paraphrasing our client: ‘She fully intends to f*ck him up before he gets her dog.’…Now we haven’t ascertained whether that is a threat or a promise–but we have to assume it’s both…Your Honor..”:

Judge: “That sounds fair.”

LOL!
    ^^^Those two studs are also in the film ‘Juveniles’ together, where Stephen Moyer plays a vile, piece of sh*t human being and Marty plays white trash. LOL! The whole town is trailer trash really–even the black residents. LOL! And for the record, I’d totally live in that small shack ass trailer with “Oliver” and make babies with him.
    Speaking of ‘Virgin River’–which is streaming on Netflix…Real life “Charmaine” (Lauren) is fixing up her house in Canada…much in the way that “Jack” fixed up the cabin for “Mel.”…
    Right now it’s still looking like Poe’s ‘House of Usher.’ LOL!:
    “House of Usher”
    But I can’t wait to see what it looks like when the project is complete.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Biking down a steep bumpy mountain…
    “My reputation is trash–my name is MUD in at least 7 countries…My diet consists of cheap greasy food and even cheaper wine…I smell like Clive Christian Number 1, bitter disappointment and uncontrollable wrath…I like long walks in the dark and deep meaningless conversations…I pee AND sh*t in the pool…My low self-esteem will exhaust and age you…Those are just some of my GOOD qualities…”:

That’s “Gareth.” (‘The Gloaming’)
    Biking down a smooth hill with the warm wind on your face…
    “I’m nothing like Gareth…”:

That’s “Jack.” (‘Virgin River’)
    LOL! Sure they’re both gorgeous, but….LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Where to now, Captain?…
    “Let’s head for the East Coast….the Atlantic Seaboard…”:

I know a spot…
    Block Island, Rhode Island:
    Block Island

Something for “Hans” to whip up in the galley…
    Vegan Crab Cakes (2 versions):
    Vegan Crab Cakes
    Vegan Crab Cakes
    Vegan Lobster Roll (2 versions):
    Vegan Lobster Roll
    Vegan Lobster Roll

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“I don’t have any orange blossom honey…or avocado honey…but I have plenty of authentic Kiwi Manuka honey…”:

“Whatever shall we do with this authentic Kiwi Manuka honey…honey?”:

Put that sticky sweet goodness on my thighs, sexy sir…and leave your hat on. LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Rachelle.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,096 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar