Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“There is freedom within
    There is freedom without
    Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
    There’s a battle ahead
    Many battles are lost
    But you’ll never see the end of the road
    While you’re traveling with me

Hey now, hey now
    Don’t dream it’s over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won’t win

Hey now, hey now…”:

“Don’t Dream It’s Over” By Crowded House.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Images below from ‘Bride & Prejudice,’ which was released in America on this day, February 11, 2005…
    He: “You look stunning…Absolutely amazing…Wow…Didn’t realize you were going with a really WHITE white wedding dress…”
    She: “Why not?…It’s tradition…”
    He: “Sooo we’re just gonna forget all about those times on the beach where that church choir used to practice…that time behind the retro arcade in Vegas…the vintage Porsche after that Il Divo concert…your sister’s university graduation…your uncle’s funeral…???
    She: “It’s tradition…”
    He: “Okey-dokey then…Let’s get this marriage started…Make it last forever…”:

LOL! Green eyes and glowing skin, both…gorgeous.

“Grow old along with me!
    The best is yet to be,
    The last of life, for which the first was made…”

From the poem…
    Rabbi Ben Ezra
    BY ROBERT BROWNING:
    http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173031

Fun fact:
    Bollywood actress and former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, has the most Googled eyes of any living celebrity. … In fact, her eyes are a natural sea green – rare amongst South Asians.

Deej

I read that she said that she would donate her eyes when she passes on.😳

Rachelle
    Keymaster

That’s…I have no words, Deej. LOL!
    An old forum re-post…
    Imagining Game Night with Marty (thanks to that fun Anika Moa interview)….
    This is probably his default postilion from constantly winning:

At board games…
    Monopoly–You already know he’s gonna end up on Park while you’re in some run-down house on one of the sh*tty streets…
    The Game of Life–Game or not–he’s totally WINNING!….But before the game ends, you have him, 5 kids, a menagerie of pets, a sprawling ranch, your dream gig…and a treehouse…because you worked really hard for it all, sacrificed a lot, earned it with every cell of your being…and got a bit lucky too….Kidding! You totally f*cking cheated! Gotta love LIFE!
    Checkers–He’s jumping over everything! So you knock the board off the table like a bad little kitty…
    Chess–Check mate, mate! He wins again!….Probably learned from the best:

Scrabble–He’s creating actual words while you’re trying to find new words for Kama Sutra positions:

At party games…
    Charades–Of course he’s winning this–he does it for a living! And even though he does his best James Dean/Marlon Brando–or endearing scenes from ‘Wuthering Heights’ and ‘The Way We Were’–you’re still gonna guess “my forever boyfriend” for everything anyway:

Pictionary–He’s an excellent sketcher–but you’re just gonna guess “penis” for everything he draws anyway…
    “Nope! Guess again!”:

Twister–Naked….with warm baby oil. It never gets old and I can still bend (it) like Beckham. #YesPlease…#MeToo…#WhyIsMartyCrying?:

At card games…

Stud Poker–Well it’s obviously named for him so….automatic win!
    Strip Poker
    –I’m coming to the table wearing just socks….and I don’t know how to play poker…
    Gin Rummy–Meenu will probably win this one…with a glass of wine in her hand…
    Crazy 8’s–Don’t know what it is but Anika Moa could probably explain it…

Go Fish!:

So he literally went fishing during the game. Winning again for not giving a f*ck!

Uno–UNO!…Draw 4!…
    “What? No–YOU Draw 4!”:

What we won’t be playing…
    Truth or Dare?–Not trying to get my feelings hurt…
    Taboo–Not trying to limit myself…
    Spin the Bottle–Not trying to watch him tongue Meenu…
    Clue–Not trying to end up in the library with a dagger in my back
    courtesy of Professor Plum…

Happy Caturday/Saturday!!! Get outside!! LOL! If you can’t for some reason–play a game or two!
    Me–when I realize I’m about to lose the game:

Me–five seconds from knocking the board off the table and then flipping the table–after being told to “go to jail–go directly to jail–do not pass GO and do not collect 200 dollars.”:

LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Ok Cupid:

I’m in a sentimental mood:

You know what time it is…
    “Back off me, Cupid!…This year I’m taken!”:

LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“(Uh) Turn your lights down low
    And pull your window curtain
    Oh let jah moon come shining in
    Into our life again
    Saying ooh, it’s been a long, long time
    (Long, long time)
    I got this message for you girl
    But it seems I was never on time
    Still I wanna get through to you girl
    On time, on time (word)
    I want to give you some love
    I want to give you some good, good loving…”:

“Turn Your Lights Down Low” Song/Lyrics By Lauryn Hill & Bob Marley:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn4oaQNiNQc…LLliongirlpeung

“Tell me what you want…”:

What you really really want. Because we women totally know what we want. Right? LOL!…I think she wants 4 times, 4 turns, like “Meredith Grey.” Maybe 5 or 10. Maybe a year. Maybe a lifetime. She wants you to bite her bare flesh. Kinda gently, kinda not. Everywhere. And she wants you to savor every bite. And she’s not asking. LOL!
    She also wants this COVID-19 pandemic to be OVER. LOL!

Images from ‘The Moment’ (with Jennifer Jason Leigh).

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Speaking in a late night session with a marriage counselor…
    He: “We started the day mountain biking and we ended it at our favorite restaurant. For all the beautiful things we have going on, our relationship has not been easy. We’ve both been juggling demanding careers and our social lives…and now – a pandemic… Overall, these challenges have taught me that we can get through most anything… ”

She: “In so many ways, we’re very different. But we’re alike in all the ways that matter. For example, we both have an insane sweet tooth, love of the outdoors, and a passion for helping people and animals. There are big reasons that we put in the work for each other and this marriage. It’s the constant laughter, endless adventures — both internal and external, and a love that can survive an entire weekend in one camping retreat tent. And the best thing, I love him more and more every day…”

Counselor: “So why exactly are you guys here?…”

She: “Because I needed a credible witness to hear me tell my magnificent hubby to get this through his gorgeous thick head…I. DO. NOT. F*CKING. SHARE. DESSERT.”:

LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

The ruckus. The ravenous crowd gathered below like storm clouds…Hundreds of thousands…all craving a glimpse, a glance, at their super-sexy superhero who’d been missing in action since the pandemic…He knew he would open the window to weeping…blood-curdling screams…ear-piercing shrills…thunderous applause… swooning…The rare and random bum bitch troll would yell out: “Get a job, hippie!”….or…”Show us your tits!”…as if they hadn’t seen him in ‘Secrets & Lies’ before…
    So he would open a different window…one far from the maddening crowd…He would rappel to the hidden street below where his Porsche Taycan Turbo S electric sports car waited (eat it, Tesla!)..He would make his way to the marina…boat past the abandoned lighthouse to the ancient cave only accessible by water…because…
    “I gotta go see about a WO-man.”:

He’ll rappel with one of these cool rescue backpacks of course!…
    SkySaver rescue backpacks:

Home

LOL! Yep! I still love these. LOL!…Sorry–I know they’re for legit emergencies–but they’re just so f*cking cool….Even cooler if I can rappel (not repel) to some secret location with McKiwi for an incredible rendezvous…for something McSomething balls-deep. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

From the Greatest Hits collection. LOL!…

“You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender…”:

(^^Image from un-aired telly pilot ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith.’…I hear there’s a reboot in the works with new players…)
    Dude…bro…babes…You’re a contender with class to spare…

Our magnificent man Marty models the classic white tee shirt, mimicking these iconic contenders…

Marty’s image from New York Moves mag:

Reminds me of Marlon Brando:

And James Dean:

And Paul Newman:

Class to spare…

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“You oughtta take a look in the mirror
    Every line’s gettin’ clearer
    See the face you can’t deny

Take a look in the mirror
    All your fear gettin’ nearer
    Nothin’ left to get you by

Only a matter of time
    Leavin’ illusion behind
    Tick Tock…”:

“Mirror, mirror, on the wall….What can I do to make the world a better place?”:

And the mirror replied…
    “Nothing. You don’t need to do a godd*mn thing. You’re absolutely f*cking perfect…Your mere existence is enough…You’re a happy place, a treasure and a pleasure…I’m not even worthy of being near you….”:

And then the mirror exploded into a million and one pieces. Each piece then burst into flames.
    LOL!

“In The Mirror” by KISS.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Flashback Friday” to our awesome adventurer with this revised re-post…
    “I got this injury when someone triple-dog-dared me to go hiking in roller skates. I won’t name names, though I totally could.”:

“And I got this injury while exploring the most beautiful hole in the world–the caldera of a dead volcano 3,000 years old called Kerid.
    It’s southeast of Thingvellir National Park in Iceland. I was standing at the top of it and slipped. Held on with one hand till help arrived.”:

Sammy says: “Nah…That’s all bullsh*t…But the first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club….Oops!…I’ve said too much already.”:

LOL! I wish loyal, loving Sammy could write a book.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Early in the day it was whispered that we should sail in a boat,
    only thou and I, and never a soul in the world would know of this our
    pilgrimage to no country and to no end.

In that shoreless ocean,
    at thy silently listening smile my songs would swell in melodies,
    free as waves, free from all bondage of words.

Is the time not come yet?
    Are there works still to do?
    Lo, the evening has come down upon the shore
    and in the fading light the seabirds come flying to their nests.

Who knows when the chains will be off,
    and the boat, like the last glimmer of sunset,
    vanish into the night?”:

“SAIL AWAY” BY RABINDRANATH TAGORE.
    Sexy green eyes, deep blue waters:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

A “Flashback Friday” revised re-post…Animal Edition…
    “Why do birds suddenly appear
    Every time you are near?
    Just like me, they long to be
    Close to you…”:

LOL! Not just birds…

Cats:

^^Although the fresh catch of the day (on Marty’s plate) might have been an ulterior motive. LOL!

Dogs:

Also aquatic animals:

LOL! Sharing the love…sharing the planet…sharing the burden…

Sharon the Osbourne:

LOL! Human animals, particularly the female species, REALLY wanna be close to that sexy Kiwi.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Sure you can have my autograph.”:

And then he signed: F*ck you. I’m famous.
    LOL! Do celebs still give autographs?…Nowadays fans seem to go for selfies/pics rather than signatures…Right? I seriously don’t know. LOL!
    ^^^Watch what you’re signing, Marty. That one female fan might have you signing a marriage certificate…That male fan too, for that matter. LOL! No, that’s not how it works–but a fan’s gotta try.

Deej

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Lol! A marriage certificate 🤣</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar