Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “I see more men than women at this Mother’s Day dance…”
    He: “Yeah–definitely too many dicks on the dance floor…”:

LOL! Happy Mother’s Day!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Do be you…Do be true…Do be down–for ALMOST anything. We aren’t kids anymore.”:

It’s as simple as that.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Though we are parting ways
    We shall come around to touch our eyes again
    If love is the foundation
    If the purpose be to recycle life
    I promise I’ll bring us to one
    Beating heart in the end, now…”:

• This reply was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “It’s only Tuesday and I’m already over this week…Friday the 13th is near. I’m not superstitious–but let’s just stay in bed until Saturday the 14th. Just in case.”
    She: “Done.”:

“Jason–what are you doing here?…You still have a few more days…Also we’re not at Camp Crystal Lake. Now you’re welcome to watch if that’s your thing, but don’t disturb our groove. We’re gonna be fcking busy and busy fcking all week.”

LOL! ^^^Images (except for “Jason” obvs.) from ‘Skagerrak’–which I haven’t watched in a while. Gotta give it more love. More sweet sweet love. And then cuddling. LOL!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “I know that neither one of us wants to be the first to say goodbye…but…”
    He: “What are you talking about? I said we were over weeks ago and you’re still not accepting it…I’m at the police station getting a restraining order as we speak…A cop is literally looking right at us…”
    She: “You’re not listening…”:

LOL! Yes…listening…

• This reply was modified 5 days, 22 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Can’t wait till July 20th (S4 of VR) so we can get back into “the swing of things.”…Hey batta batta!…Swing batter BATTER! LOL!…
    He: “I’m counting on you to hit it out of the park, babe…Don’t disappoint me…”
    She: “You’ve been a Chicago Cubbies fan since birth…You should be used to being disappointed.”:

Truth. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A “Throwback Thursday” post…
    Speaking in a late night session with a marriage counselor…
    He: “We started the day mountain biking and we ended it at our favorite restaurant. For all the beautiful things we have going on, our relationship has not been easy. We’ve both been juggling demanding careers and our social lives…and the pandemic too… Overall, these challenges have taught me that we can get through most anything… “
    She: “In so many ways, we’re very different. But we’re alike in all the ways that matter. For example, we both have an insane sweet tooth, love of the outdoors, and a passion for helping people and animals–mostly animals. There are big reasons that we put in the work for each other and this marriage. It’s the constant laughter, endless adventures — both internal and external, and a love that can survive an entire weekend in one camping retreat tent. And the best thing, I love him more and more every day…”
    Counselor: “So why exactly are you here?…”
    She: “Because I needed a credible witness to hear me tell my magnificent hubby to get this through his gorgeous thick head…I. DO. NOT. F*CKING. SHARE. DESSERT.”:

LOL! Don’t ever forget it.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Another “TBT” re-post…From the Greatest Hits collection. LOL!…
    “You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender…”:

(^^Image from un-aired telly pilot ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith.’…I hear there’s a reboot in the works with new players…)
    Dude…bro…babes…You’re a contender with class to spare…

Our magnificent man Marty models the classic white tee shirt, mimicking these iconic contenders…

Marty’s image from New York Moves mag:

Reminds me of Marlon Brando:

And James Dean:

And Paul Newman:

Class to spare…and style:

• This reply was modified 3 days, 23 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “I tested positive for COVID…”
    She: “So?…Get in this bed and keep me warm.”:

LOL! I think that’s what the CDC is advising now, but don’t quote me.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

I think her “resting bitch face” would disappear if you looked at her the way you look at those other random babes:

LOL! Images from ‘Bride & Prejudice’ with Indira Varma.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Sometimes you just gotta give ’em the finger and keep it moving.”:

That’s directly…You can also punk out and do it indirectly as demonstrated here by Marlon Brando…”Am I giving you the middle finger or scratching my eye? You interpret that shit for yourself.”:

LOL! Elia Kazan with Brando, James Dean, Julie Harris (others), circa 1955 for ‘East of Eden.’:

Love the book and film:

• This reply was modified 2 days, 23 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Ding-Dong!…Someone’s at the door:
    “I don’t think so, ‘Gentlemen.’ Not today…”:

“Well UP YOURS, lady!”:

Very rude for gentlemen…LOL!
    Here we go again…DING DONG!…

“Hey guys…No offense–but f*ck off until you get to Camp Crystal Lake or Elm Street then f*ck off some more…We don’t care that it’s Friday the 13th…Frankly, there are far scarier things happening in the world than Freddy, Jason, Michael, Pennywise, Annabelle, Chucky, Leatherface, Pinhead, Samara, Damien, and the Babadook combined…”:

“Sounds like someone needs cheering up…”:

Do NOT send in the f*cking clowns!! LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 days, 22 hours ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 22 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

While playing footsies under the table with his dirty hiking boots, she made her case for reconciliation after their short separation…
    “See, I don’t blame you for running
    I never seen the dark places you’ve been
    So please can you tell me something?
    Like what it’ll take to make it ours again, again…”

He: “We really need to talk about how much you’ve been drinking since your promotion…I think it’s becoming a problem…”
    She: “I know…I know…But I promise I’ll do better…Can we discuss it tonight over a bottle of port?”:

LOL! Someone’s not listening.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Reminder: May is Mental Health Awareness Month…Try a bit of eco-therapy–parks over pills….A good way to heal is to get outside, get into nature:

Of course many of you need those f*cking pills–so by all means keep taking them. LOL! You can do parks AND pills for everyone’s mental health. Good lookin’ out.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“(You and me)
    Will always be
    Joined together for eternity

We’ve got each other’s love and understanding
    That’s what it takes to make love grow
    We’ve got our strength, and our love for all mankind
    But most of all, we’ve got peace of mind…”

He: “Eternity? That sounds like a very long time…Let’s just get through the day and see what happens…”:

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 543 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar