Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Me watching midterm election results…
    “Meh…Could have been worse…”:

And not every vote has been counted yet, so…

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Remember the day I set you free
    I told you you could always count on me, darling
    From that day on, I made a vow
    I’ll be there when you want me, someway, somehow
    Oh, baby, there

Ain’t no mountain high enough
    Ain’t no valley low enough
    Ain’t no river wide enough
    To keep me from getting to you, babe…”

“How ’bout Everest?”:

Well, if you wanna put me to the test…LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

It’s Veterans Day in America (always 11/11)…
    Don’t forget to thank them:

(^^ Our magnificent man Marty is not a veteran, but he’s played them in film and telly–inc. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and currently as “Jack” on Netflix’s ‘Virgin River.’)

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “I was only gone for a few minutes…What happened to the tent?”
    She: “The wind took it…It’s probably halfway down the river by now…Good thing we have body heat.”:

And plenty of it, hot peeps. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “No peeking…It’s a surprise…”
    He: “I’m not peeking…”
    She: “I think you’re peeking…I’m gonna get the blindfold…”:

Any excuse to get the blindfold. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Hot man, hot springs–a very therapeutic, thermal mineral bath…Marty at Mammoth Mountain/Cali) years ago after rolling in the snow…
    “I’ll stop the world and melt with you…”:

Now to find an icy waterfall. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Listen…I spoke with some people who know some people and they agreed not to press any charges if you return all the pieces you stole from Uffizi, the Louvre, and the Smithsonian…and you tell them how you managed to do so undetected and why you obviously chose to leave clues that it was you…I know you get bored with those ‘Junk and Shit’ stores from time to time….So maybe we can try antiquing if it’ll quell your urge to steal old shit…Ok?”
    She: “Okay….But can I keep the…?”
    He: “No…You have to return all the pieces or there’s no deal…”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “Sorry, hun–didn’t realize my aim was that good…”
    He; “Yeah but it was supposed to be a snowball fight…You were throwing ICE balls…”
    She: “Well you kinda had it coming…Payback for knocking me on my ass every time we go ice skating.”:

He: “I have an idea…Let’s go ice skating again.”:

Or maybe build a snowman? Go skiing or sledding? Why escalate things? LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “Baby it’s cold outside…But we have warm PJs and popcorn…Now we just need to pick a movie or two…”
    He: “Nothing too scary and no rom-coms…”
    She: “So James Bond again…Got it.”:

LOL! Can’t go wrong.
    Almost time for matching family Xmas/holiday pajamas:
    https://www.hannaandersson.com/family-christmas-pajamas/

Rachelle
    Keymaster

American Thanksgiving is Thursday November 24th this year (basically a week away)…
    “Dude…You are not the first person who’s tried to avoid Thanksgiving dinner with family by getting arrested….Fifth one today…”:

It would be a lot easier to just do what the postcard pretty people with the picturesque panorama do…
    She: “We just tell everyone we have the flu…then we fly in the opposite direction.”:

LOL! Whatever works (remind me to renew my passport soon).

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A week away now…
    Some enchanted Thanksgiving evening…Set the table properly for your harvest feast….Here’s some 21st century etiquette….Phones go near the bread plate:

“I always carry my cake fork with me.”:

LOL! Cuz ya never know when there will be cake.
    Or pie…(And Meenu’s wine glasses are bigger than those–bigger than the dinner plate. LOL!)

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Methinks someone here pulled a ‘Peppermint Patty.’ “:

Friendly reminder this Thanksgiving: Don’t pull a “Peppermint Patty”–where you invite yourself to someone’s house unexpectedly and then complain about the meal not being 4 or 5 courses. “Charlie Brown” is an 8 year old, “Patty!” Eat your toast/pretzels/popcorn/jellybeans meal or take your ungrateful ass elsewhere. Don’t be a “Patty”–don’t be that asshole. LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Beautiful day…
    “Just getting in an extra pre-pumpkin pie workout…”:

Eases stress too. Thanksgiving is this Thursday. It also helps if you still physically participate in “Black Friday.” LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “I can’t believe it…I walked out of Whole Foods with just the items on my list–vegan holiday pies…No extras in the basket…no magazines, treats, new supplements or body creams…This is unheard of…I need a hug.”:

He: “Well let’s see how you fare in the liquor store before I start handing out caresses.”:

Your friends drink too much. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “No matter where we are–I always feel completely safe with you.”
    He: “I feel the same way–especially after seeing how you excelled at those Jujitsu and ninja classes.”:

LOL! That’s comforting. She’s also a Nurse Practitioner/midwife…So not only does she help catch babies, but she can also help with injuries. Dude, you lucked out. LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar