Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,096 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    She: “Thanks for clearing the ghosts outta the house before our families arrive this weekend…That was a lot cheaper than the Ghostbusters…”:

He: “No problem, babes…But I left Casper alone because the kids like him and he’s friendly…”:

He: “What time are your sisters flying in?…Can’t wait to try out the new cauldron.”:

LOL! And they’re still using brooms.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    He: “It’s definitely that time of year…Here they come…”
    She: “Yep–Killer Klowns from Outer Space…”:

She: “Kinda explains why Pennywise is hiding in the storm drain…Even he doesn’t wanna have to deal with aliens.”:

Pennywise: “They’re my color but they’re not my kind.”:

LOL! Klowns…clowns…Not the same tribe.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

This re-post is for Sammy (miss him)…
    She: “I know…I know…It hurts like hell and it probably will for a while…It never feels like enough time–but every thing you went though with him–every experience, every adventure–you went through with so much love…He lived a full, energetic, joyous life–a better life than most humans–and that is all thanks to you….I know he wasn’t a pet–he was your son…But what kind of partner would I be if I allowed you to do what I know you’re thinking of doing?…We will find a healthy way to heal…Please–just let him rest now…”:

Don’t do it…They never come back the same:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    She: “Babe, why are you fiddle-fuckin’ around?…We have to head to the basement and hunker down…There’s been a Mummy warning…”
    He: “Yeah, but the latest news update said it’s the old school Mummy, not a recent one…So I figure we have a few days till it gets here…”:

That old school Mummy is rather slow:

But late 90’s Mummy–not so much. LOL!:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    He: “What the fuck do you need with a real baby?…You’re clearly a lonely perv…Now my wife was not in her right frame of mind when she agreed to your terms and conditions, so I’m here to make you an offer you cannot refuse….Give us back our child and in exchange I’ll let you live…I’ll sweeten the deal by giving you…”
    “The Twilight Zone’s living doll Talking Tina”:

“Or Annabelle”:

“Or Chucky”:

“Or perhaps you’d prefer Billy Jigsaw Puppet?”:

Rumpelstiltskin: “No…no…no…and no…A deal’s a deal…”:

He: “I’m not leaving here without my child…”:

“…But I have one final offer…You can have the child once it becomes an unruly, ungrateful teenager…At such time, I will deliver the child to you myself…”
    Rumpelstiltskin: “HELL no…Please take your child and apologize to your lovely wife for me…Also, I think it just took a shit.”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    She: “Why are all these birds gathering outside??…It’s spooky…”:

He: “I heard it’s because of toxic algae….But I suspect it might have something to do with your sourdough bread…How many overbaked loaves have you tossed outdoors?”
    She: “I will not dignify that with an answer…”
    He: “Exactly…And now there’s bird shit everywhere…”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    From “The Raven” by BY EDGAR ALLAN POE…
    Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
    “’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
    Only this and nothing more.”

She: “Someone’s knocking at the door when there’s a perfectly good doorbell…I’ll get it…”:

“Sorry, but you guys are early–come back in a couple of hours..”:

Ding-Dong!….Doorbell this time…
    She: “Oh hey Gentlemen…Party doesn’t start for a while…Come back in a couple of hours…”:

She: “Doesn’t anyone read invitations any more?”
    “The Gentlemen” are from ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ episode “Hush”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    He: “I can’t believe it…”
    “…Ghostface and Dollface finally tied the knot after all these years…”:

She: “I can’t believe they served us guests boxed wine…The horror…”:

LOL! Now, now, don’t be a snob…Just hope the Faces don’t see any children in their future…
    FYI, and you SHOULD know this: Marty is actually in ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night.’…His other horror/psychological thriller film credits include ‘The Ring’ and the Ti West film ‘X.’…BOO! LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A revised re-post…
    ‘The Manster’–a 1959 sci-fi/horror flick about a half-man, half-monster:

She: “Two heads, two brains…and he probably still makes all of his decisions with his penis…”:

He: “Yeah, well how about that 50 foot woman?…I bet she has killer peri–…”:

She: “What?…You bet she has killer what??”
    He: “Nothing…I lost my train of thought….”:

LOL! Smart man.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post for your fun, fright-filled Halloween weekend (be safe out there)…
    Dude #2: “Bro…this Halloween weekend was a complete bust…First party was just a bunch of dorks and dweebs standing around discussing ghouls and goblins…So I hauled ass outta there…”:

“…Second party sounded more hopeful–I was told to expect a lot of babes…But nope…”
    “Carrie’s mom Margaret showed up looking for her and told us we were all going to hell…”:

“Annie made everyone miserable by keeping track of how much beer was being consumed…”:

“Tiffany brought Chucky, who threatened anyone who complimented her costume…”:

“I stayed for about an hour to see if any real babes would turn up…drank my weight in beer…then left.”
    Dude #1: “Say that reminds me–whatever happened to Baby Jane?”

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

A re-post…
    He: “I love being in the wild with you–especially when it’s cool and uncrowded…”
    She: “Do you trust me?”
    He: “Implicitly.”
    She: “I need you to be very very still…as quiet as you can be…”:

“…Because I’m pretty sure that mutant grizzly bear from ‘Prophecy’ is heading right towards us…and I’m not sure we’re up high enough…”:

Uh-oh…Someone fucked up something in the environment again…

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Ok–so if the Halloween costume is unimaginative–we give the kid raisins rather than chocolate…”
    She: “Deal…Trick-or-treat.”:

Charlie Brown: “I’d rather have a rock than raisins.”:

LOL! Charlie Brown should have returned every single rock he got–via a few windows. LOL! Who gives a kid rocks?? LOL!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!….A re-post…
    Ding Dong!!
    Michael: “Trick or treat!”:

She: “Oh hey, Mike…Happy Halloween! I was wondering if you’d show up or not…But you know…We’re over it now…Maybe you can help us take down the Halloween decorations?”:

Halloween is my fave “holiday.” Christmas is my second fave (not sacred but secular for me)…Just not ready for Xmas music yet…

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Helloooooo November!!!
    She: “It’s almost impossible to leave a warm bed on a chilly morning…”
    He: “Good thing the time ‘falls back’ this weekend–we’ll get an extra hour under the covers.”:

Yep–Daylight Saving Time ends 2am Sunday November 5th.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Get outside…and just breathe…”:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,096 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar