Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,126 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Monday mood after this particular weekend…
    “Higher now…higher…Lower back, please….Aaaaaahhhh….”:

LOL! That’s the spot.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “Ok, so you’ll spruce up the back yard and get the projector ready for outdoor movie night while I take care of the snack bar…”:

He: “Just the snack bar though…No nightcaps for anyone…They can drink when they get home.”:

LOL!…Now to pick a film…

Deej

Lol 😏

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Hey Deej!!! XO

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “Dude…You can’t hide up here in the library till my parents leave–they’ll be here till Easter Sunday…”:

He: “Well I can’t hide on the boat or in the man cave…Your dad will find me for sure…I figured they wouldn’t look here…..Sorry, babe….I love them…It’s just that when they visit, it feels like an eternity before they leave.”:

LOL! Easter is this Sunday March 31st.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“No, I will not be participating in the Easter egg hunt…But good luck against those kids…”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

HAPPY EASTER!
    And here’s a re-post reminder of why I tend to stay away from social media on April 1st. LOL!…
    “I SAID–no April Fools jokes!…Am I being clear enough?”:

LOL! Totally how I feel. Not really fond of pranks or being punk’d. I hate feeling stupid and/or gullible–and we’re all capable of that. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She’s looking directly at the sun:

Prepping for that total solar eclipse April 8th. LOL!…Don’t try this at home.
    2024 Eclipse:
    https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2024/where-when/

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Witness–the finest fabric in the world. In addition to being beautiful, the fabric is invisible to people who are unusually stupid or unfit for office…”:

She: “Emperor dude–you’re naked…Get over here!”:

LOL!…The Emperor’s New Clothes:
    https://andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/TheEmperorsNewClothes_e.html

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Happy Sunday Funday!!…Go forth and make some amusing memories. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Tomorrow…and the day after that…and the day after that…and the day after that…ad infinitum…”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Just so we’re crystal clear–we mean the death of love, of connection…Not actual physical death.”:

She: “Of course–we’re not crazy.”:

LOL!…”Grow old along with me!…The best is yet to be,…The last of life, for which the first was made…”
    From this poem, ‘Rabbi Ben Ezra’ by Robert Browning (April is National Poetry Month):
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43775/rabbi-ben-ezra

Rachelle
    Keymaster

It’s Tax Day in America!
    She: “Thanks to your success at all those craft brewers festivals–we’re now in a higher tax bracket…”
    He: “Had fun tasting the competition too…”:

Tax Day 2024 deals and freebies:
    https://www.glamour.com/coupons/tax-day-deals#gref

Tax Day Freebies and Deals

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Still April…Still National Poetry Month…
    “Who’s sending me handwritten love letters in 2024?…Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?…”:

LOL!…Handwritten? Definitely sent from a Gen-Xer…Sexy sir, that’s Sonnet 18 by Shakespeare. I plagiarized it. LOL!
    Sonnet 18:
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45087/sonnet-18-shall-i-compare-thee-to-a-summers-day

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “I’m testing the new waffle maker we got from your sister…”:

“…Don’t worry–I have some help…”:

She: “Well, just in case things go sideways–I have organic ones in the freezer…I’m gonna go check out that new trail…Don’t burn the house down while I’m gone.”:

Donkey’s got this. LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar