Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Happy Saturday/Caturday! Get outside!…
    Carpe Diem…Carpe Sea-em!:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CA1U4omlhIT/

(IG image from late May 2020.)

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Gorgeous warm day today…Great day for gardening or other outdoor activities…I guess I’ll have to tend to the yard sooner or later…so…later it is. LOL!…
    Ding-Dong!…Someone’s at the door:

“Yeah…Those aren’t proper pandemic masks and I’m fairly sure I asked you to bring your gardening tools with you…but okay…We’ll start here then work our way to the community garden…”:

“You know…I think I’m gonna catch up on some sports…I’ll meet you guys later…”:

“On second thought…Wait up!”
    LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Spring cleaning…
    “Holy shit!”:

Cleaning Trash on Everest

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“I SAID no April Fools jokes!”:

“Am I being clear enough?”:

That’s how I feel. LOL! I hate feeling gullible–and everyone can. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Easter is this Sunday, April 4th…
    “Bytch better have my bunny.”:

LOL! I hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of treats.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

April is National Poetry Month…
    “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.” William Shakespeare, The Tempest:

LOL! See what I did there? You thought I was gonna give you THIS:

Or THIS (seeing as how I first spotted him in ‘The Ring’):

But instead I gave you THIS:

LOL!
    “Doubt thou the stars are fire. Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.” (William Shakespeare, Hamlet).

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Throwback Thursday” to Marty enjoying the ocean in New Zealand with pal Justin….

“Don’t mind us–just navigating the waves of life…”:

Seems easier for some than others, doesn’t it? LOL!…Marty’s got that whole “No worries, mate!” vibe down to a science….Plus he looks like a sporting goods advertisement. Hot. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Can’t wait till they’re reunited…
    “It’s springtime, Sammy!….Time for new beginnings, new adventures, new stories, and whatever else awaits us!”:

They have things to do…centuries of wonder to discover…places to see, incredible views to take in…art, history, and civilizations to explore…people to see and meet, teachers and villages to thank…screens to watch….skies to gaze…fresh air and natural resources to take in…grass to roll in…dirt to play in…films to star in…shimmering waters to sail…ales to drink…stones to stack…trails to hike…music to make…
    Sammy said: “Also flowers to pee on.”
    That reminds me of that ‘Seinfeld’ ep where Poppy kept peeing on Jerry’s couch. LOL! Random sh*t while I miss my boys. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Hope, Mel, Charmaine and Jack celebrate Easter…Passover…bunnies and fertility…with a lovely spring brunch:

Text message: “Hey babe!….I know you’re amped to go clubbing with your mates later–but ummmm…tomorrow is Easter Sunday. How about you come to my place instead so we can make it to church in the morning?…We can enjoy a relaxed evening with pizza and a bottle of red. Maybe watch a movie then turn in early…Xoxo.”
    Response text: “New phone. Who dis?”:

LOL! I think that’s a solid NO to church in the morning…Those pretty people have some partying to do (although Bailee was still underage when this pic was taken, LOL!)… Yay Jesus!? LOL!

Virtuous folks on a lovely Easter Sunday morn…
    She: “Once again I’m attending Sunday service for the both of us….So while I’m busy saving OUR souls–please put the laundry out on the clothes lines to dry in the fresh air….and in about an hour bring the pie in off the kitchen windowsill. It should be cool by then…Thanks honey darling baby…”

He: “I got this, babe.”:

“But first….March Madness basketball beckons…”:

(^^^Images from film ‘Miracles from Heaven.’)
    So what we’re not going to do is pretend that any of that sh*t is going to get done. LOL!

And Yogi is TOTALLY gonna steal that pie:

LOL! FYI…The NCAA championship game airs MONDAY…Today is the Final Four…

Rachelle
    Keymaster

We must preserve sacred spaces and traditions (those traditions that make sense)…
    “Ooooo!!! Saturday morning cartoons!”:

LOL!…One of my faves (this is from season 5/episode 28/The Uncle)…
    The Amazing World Of Gumball | Ocho’s Uncle Mario | Cartoon Network:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

What was he pondering?…
    “Hmmm…”:

“Hmmmm…”:

“Hmmmmmm…Let’s find out…”:

WHAT DID PEOPLE USE FOR WIPING BEFORE TOILET PAPER?:

What Did People Use for Wiping Before Toilet Paper?

LOL! Someone who’s used to roughing it…living off the land…living off the grid…might know the answer to this too. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Re-post from old forum…When our man left for Virgin River…LOL!…
    “It was so easy baby, you made it so easy, yeah
    You knew exactly what to say and do
    Had all the answers, you knew how to please me
    How’d you guess I’d fall in love with you?

Now I’m scared, oooh, I’m scared what we’re coming to
    Oh, break it to me gently, be careful of what you say
    And save it, save it, save it

Save it, save it, save it, save it for tomorrow
    Maybe then you’ll stay one more day, hey yeah…”

“Break It To Me Gently” by Aretha Franklin.

“Ladies…It’s gonna be okay…I love you all…But Virgin River is calling and I must go….Time to say goodbye…”:

“Scarecrow–I think I’ll miss you the most.”:

But some of the ladies weren’t sure how to take the news….He’s been so much to so many of them and now he’s going off to be “Jack Sheridan.”

“It’ll be kinda scary without you here…”:

“You’ll always be my ride or die…”:

“I completely understand ….It’s your path to take…not ours.”:

“Love will lead you back….someday I just know that love will lead you back to my arms…where you belong…”:

“Call me if you’re ever in another battle….I’ll always fight with and for you…”:

“Can you just leave the penis?”:

How Rach and Meenu take goodbye from Marty:

I’m usually not one for histrionics–but hey–it’s Martin motherf*ckin’ Henderson. LOL! It’s not really goodbye….It’s see you down by the river…after I get my niece’s Netflix password. LOL!

You can stream seasons 1 and 2 of ‘Virgin River’ on Netflix….Hang out with “Jack” and the rest of the community. Settle in.
    “Virgin River, huh?….I always knew you’d leave me for a body of water one day, my sexy sailor…I just thought it’d be a deep blue ocean or a warm seaside village…not a river in the Redwoods…Well…I’ll be here on the ranch if you need me…”:

“You guys are getting a good man…a great man…my miracle from heaven…Appreciate that sh*t…Take good care of him because I know he’ll take good care of you…Also of note–he wakes up super horny at 2am without fail…”:

“Oh we got this, sis….He’ll be in excellent hands…”:

I believe them. LOL!
    Jason will take it the hardest…

“Dude–you don’t need to leave–there’s a river right here…Besides, I thought we were gonna travel the Red Road together, bro…”:

“Bro…Stop…You’re Aquaman–just swim over any time for a visit….I’ll have a cold Guinness waiting for you…”
    “Oh yeah…I’ll do that…Cheers!…”:

LOL!

Deej
    Participant

Love their bromance 😍❤

Rachelle
    Keymaster

^^ Me too, Deej! LOL!
    “Charmaine and Jack.”…
    Char: “Remember that night I said no glove, no love…and you said skin on skin or it don’t go in?…And you won because …well…look at you…..”
    Jack: “Yeah…”
    Char: “About that…”:

LOL! It was a long steamy night.

FYI…
    Top Rated Vegan Condom Brands:
    https://www.uniguide.com/top-rated-vegan-condom-brands/
    LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Spring has sprung and you’re ready to safely brave the great outdoors again…Just remember–we’re not completely out of the woods with this COVID pandemic so keep that in mind when you’re out in the actual woods…Also remember your hiking and camping etiquette and pack out what you pack in…Leave no trace and respect the wildlife…
    Also remember this important message from Smokey the Bear:

Nah, Smokey….No can do, bruv…You’re gonna have to let this one go…You see, forest/bush fires just seem to happen whenever this man is around…and he’s part of the natural world:

It’s International Dark Sky Week:

Home

If there is very little to no light pollution where you live…get out there and…
    Sorry…I’m gonna let you finish…but that’s a no can do as well…You see…whenever this man is around at night…just…luminescence, brighter than any star in the sky:

“It’s true…You can’t take me anywhere!”:

LOL! Poor shiny sexy boo…The (nature) boy can’t help it.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar