Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Miracles from Heaven

Home Forums Martin on the big screen Miracles from Heaven

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

I recall going to this faith-based film just to see hot Marty (otherwise I would have kept my atheist ass at home). And lo and behold we get a shirtless scene early on. LOL! Female directors, Christian or otherwise, are not f*cking crazy. They give the people what they want. We want Marty. LOL!

In that scene^^^ the Christian rock band was playing and all the while I was thinking: Please let these fine Christian folk get the “Holy Ghost” so that sexy dad can sweat and shed some of those fine Christian clothes. Amen. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Shiny happy people. I love this delightful IG pic from the ‘MFH’ L.A. premiere in 2016–even though we can’t see Marty’s gorgeous mug. I love the expression written all over Jen’s face–she’s genuinely happy to see her handsome film hubby. My knees would have buckled. LOL!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCwqEc9rpe2/?ta…by=sonypictures

Deej
    Participant

😁

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar