Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Smokin’ Aces

Home Forums Martin on the big screen Smokin’ Aces

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

From the old forum…I posted this December 12, 2006…YEP 2006! LOL!…
    YAY!!!! ‘Smokin’ Aces’ director Joe Carnahan answered my question about working with Marty!!!…And he can take a joke as well. You’ll see what I mean. LOL! I gave a shout out to mh.org too. I didn’t address Joe directly cuz the questions had to go through Devin at chud.com.
    http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=8227
    “I know you said you wanted to weed out only the best questions…and just so you know…this ain’t one of ’em…but I HAVE to know how it was for Joe working with my guy Martin Henderson. All the ladies and gay men at http://www.martinhenderson.org wanna know. Thanks.”
    xo
    Rachelle
    “Rachelle:
    Gay men stand back! He’s spoken for! Martin and I are getting wed in about two weeks in a semi-secret ceremony in Vermont, so….HA! KIDDING!
    I’m sure Martin would be thrilled to know that he’s equally adored by all sexual orientations.
    Martin is a such a pro and his work is such a beautifully comic counterpoint to all the madness in the film. He shares two of the most memorable moments, at least in my mind and acquitted himself brilliantly. I would leap at the chance to work with him again. Also, just a dear, sweet guy who carries no pretense whatsoever.
    So there you go, you can all start crushing on him all over again!”
    JC
    So who’s next? LOL!
    end

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Rachelle
    Keymaster

I posted this in the old forum July 11, 2007…
    Rachelle:
    You will be happy to know that Martin is inches away from doing this Cadillac campaign with me. We’re going to have a blast. You get out to Long Beach in the next week or so, you’ll probably run into us.
    JC
    ^^Director Joe Carnahan (‘Narc,’ ‘Smokin’ Aces’) left me that message at his blog (after I mentioned seeing ‘Transformers’…and that I wasn’t cheating on Marty but that Tyrese wasn’t too shabby either). LOL! I can’t get away to LA…but if any of you can (Dawn? Fay?)…and Marty does actually do this…give a shout out (but try not to stalk him). LOL!
    end
    Of course Marty did go on to do those Cadillac ads…and I posted this July 24, 2007…
    Director Joe Carnahan (‘Smokin’ Aces,’ ‘Narc’) was kind enough to give us a sneak peek at the Cadillac ad he’s filming with our Marty. Joe used his camera phone, so it’s not the best quality image…but the results are still beautiful. I wonder why? Probably has something to do with that guy behind the wheel. LOL! Check it out at Joe’s blog:
    Sorry…even though the link still showed Marty’s image, I removed it out of respect for Joe. And here’s why (from Joe’s blog):
    REMOVED 07/24/2007 at 04:59 PM

For those of you who saw the grainy, pixelated image of Martin
    Henderson here, I was asked to remove it for legal purposes, so
    I quickly complied. There was nothing damaging in that photo and
    you certainly couldn’t make out the car but I was asked nicely if I
    wouldn’t mind pulling it, so I did. I don’t want the people that have
    been truly supportive and great and have given me a real commercial
    career to be in any way harmed by my actions.

So all apologies to the massive Martin fan base but you’ll have to wait for
    the official CTS launch later this year to see Mr. Henderson in all his glory.

JC
    Meenu screen-capped these images from one of the ads and a behind-the-scenes clip which was available back then but not now:

BTS:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar