Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Not even summer yet and Vegas has a scorching week ahead…triple digits/F….
    Only one thing hotter than a Vegas summer:

Fire optional…Stay hydrated! LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

It’s the beginning of June but I’m already thinking about July for some reason. LOL!…
    “Dude…What’s under the tree?”
    “I think it’s your Christmas in July gift.”:

“Oooo….Something soft and fuzzy?”:

NOPE…That face says HELL NO–and get this stupid cap off my head. It’s July and I have a fur coat. LOL!
    “Something safe and sexy then?”:

YEP!….YAY! It’s just what I wanted! LOL!
    Well it comes in ten (episodes) so you’ll have to share…in the spirit of July Christmas:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Get outdoors!!…Go play outside!! Ditch work–unless you own the place! LOL!…Find yourself barefoot on a beach or in boots on a mountain…enjoying warm water sports a world away or cold weather activities close to home…Just get out there!…And if you live in Vegas–let’s hit the road. It’s too f*cking hot to play right now and you crave fresh air, not central air…Can’t even ride a bike–it feels like a sauna…Who needs a heat stroke?…Let’s go!
    Road trip in a drop top…AWAY from Vegas…
    She: “Let’s go!…Drive this bytch like you stole it!”
    He: “I DID steal it.”:

LOL! And that’s when your road trip turns into a road chase.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

World Environment Day is June 5th….This year’s theme for WED is Ecosystem Restoration…
    Ecosystems are being harmed through human actions. Be mindful of this and be a more thoughtful traveler on this planet (don’t make me beat you with my hiking pole, LOL!)…
    From the WED website:
    REIMAGINE. RECREATE. RESTORE.
    This is our moment.
    We cannot turn back time. But we can grow trees, green our cities, rewild our gardens, change our diets and clean up rivers and coasts. We are the generation that can make peace with nature.
    Let’s get active, not anxious. Let’s be bold, not timid.
    Join #GenerationRestoration
    Speaking of gardens–they count as living off the land too…Consider plant-based ways to feed your fam/feed your community…

“Life will be so much sweeter if we all do our bit…We’re in this together.”:

World Oceans Day is June 8th…
    There will be more plastic in our oceans than fish by 2050 and approximately 25% of the world’s coral reefs have been irreversibly destroyed.
    “That’s pretty f*cked up.”:

Yes sir, it is.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Hubby: “Sorry babes…Today rugby is my religion…”:

Wifey to kids: “Kids…go check on the animals while I speak to your dad for a second…”
    Wifey to hubby: “Dude, babe…We have to set a good example for the kids…You think I wanna sit in that hot ass church listening to bullshit and hymns for 2 hours?? Hell no!…The kids can think for themselves later…But right now they need to experience tradition and community the way we were forced to…Suit up.”:

Daughter (either): “Man…I really wanted to stay home and watch rugby with dad…”:

LOL! Me too, kid.
    Reminds me of this. LOL!:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Vegas morning started off excessively HOT and windy…Looks like it’s gonna be a pool day all day. LOL! Happy Sunday Funday!…Where’s my pool boy, er, pool man?…
    “Yo! I’m right here.”:

So it’s gonna be a jay butt NAKED pool day all day. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Jack” v. “Gareth.”….A tale of two cities…Kegger v. wine bar. LOL!:

Trust me–you want the kegger. LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

World Oceans Day is June 8th…There will be more plastic than fish in our oceans by 2050 if we continue our harmful ways…But all is not lost…You can do your bit to make a positive impact on the environment by choosing to ditch plastic…by reducing (consumption and waste), reusing and recycling in general….
    Here’s an example from our sexy, smart, sustainable sailor in this past IG story (originally on Marty’s IG, now on Carolina’s IG fan page for Marty…
    Marty getting closely acquainted with his anatomy with eco-friendly products from his friend’s company:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgfmjthHFv/

Ecoist World:
    http://ecoist.world/
    I wanna get closely acquainted with this undamaged, healthy, lustrous hair–definitely an inside job (natural vitamins/h2o/love). LOL!;

Rachelle
    Keymaster

The art and practice of being a team of two and giving what you want in return:

Speaking of TWO…TWINS!!! LOL!
    Can’t wait to see what happens next on season 3 of ‘Virgin River.’ Hurry up July 9th!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Adorning her most vibrant, ornamented frock for brunch and enduring unsolicited shitty advice about men from her single girlfriends would be worth it because of what her sisters had planned for later …:

Stripper Cop Extraordinaire for her grown ass slumber party:

But SOMEONE–who had just ONE job–didn’t come through for her…Broke ass youngest sibling dropped the ball. See, Stripper Cop Extraordinaire knows his worth, and after adding taxes and fees, little sis couldn’t afford him…So this slumber party will involve actual slumber…
    “This is totally bogus!”:

LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Look before you leap.”:

Then risk it ALL. LOL!

(^^Images of Marty from the IG page of studiobaby/Sarah Dunn Photography in L.A. circa 2004.)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BAsI-B-TYic/?taken-by=studiobaby

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 21 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Throwback Thursday” to one of my fave posts from the old forum…Idea originally stolen with permission from Meenu. LOL!…From the Greatest Hits collection…For Father’s Day–which falls on Sunday June 20th this year in America…

What is Father’s Day?
    Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. Father’s Day complements Mother’s Day, a celebration honoring mothers.
    Father’s Day around the world
    In many countries Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June, among them the USA, Canada, the UK, France, India, China, Japan, the Philippines and South Africa. However, it is also widely celebrated on other days, for example on February 23rd (Russia, Defender of the Fatherland Day), March 19th (as Festa del Papà in Italy, Dia do Pai in Portugal and Día del Padre in Spain), Ascension Day (Germany), the first Sunday in June (Switzerland), the second Sunday in June (Austria and Belgium), June 21st, the first day of summer (Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan & Syria), first Sunday of September (Australia, New Zealand) and the second Saturday of November (many Scandinavian countries).
    Although the name of the event is usually understood as a plural possessive (i.e. “day belonging to fathers”), which would under normal English punctuation guidelines be spelled “Fathers’ Day” (not “Fathers Day”), the most common spelling is “Father’s Day”, as if it were a singular possessive (i.e. “day belonging to Father”).
    This is for those amazing men who happen to be dads…
    (Marty is NOT a dad in real life–only papa to fluffy-butt Sammy. LOL! Though I think he’d make a great dad.)
    Here’s our sexy Renaissance dad–(mostly images of “Ben Gundelach” from ‘Secrets & Lies.’)–a handsome handyman–and so much more–to have around the house:
    He cleans (and then you go behind him and clean again):

Does the laundry (inc. the sexy bed sheets and those sh*tty eco-friendly cloth nappies/diapers for the newborn baby):

And irons everything fresh from the clothesline (even though you have a dryer):

Plans the family holidays (a lot of international outdoorsy nature sh*t–hiking/biking/sailing/skiing) and romantic hubby-wifey getaways (still outdoorsy nature sh*t)…Makes the shopping lists and appointments (how the hell does Little Marty/”Deuce” have 2 cavities??):

Catches dinner to feed the fam (while making time for friends):

And lovingly prepares it (but he’s not a short-order cook–so you’ll eat what he prepares and you’ll love it or you can go to bed without supper or have a PB&J sammie!):

Does art and crafts with the kids (and also helps with their homework–even though “new math” is a bitch):

Reads you poetry with a Kiwi accent (because he’s also a great hubby…and an attentive, giving LOVER):

Sings you a love song with an American accent:

Takes great care of his best friend (you and the kids are second to this precious pooch, understand that):

LOL! Hmmmm…Is he a stay-at-home dad? Truly the egalitarian soul mate? Or did he marry the laziest f*cking partner ever? Who knows? He’s not gonna complain–he’s just gonna get things done–because he’s super dad!!…HE’S THE MAN!…You can’t live without him.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Getting the 2nd dose of the Pfizer COVID vax tomorrow and word of mouth/friends are telling me it’s the 2nd dose that really hits you 24 hours later (nauseated, dizziness, body aches–from white blood cells kicking in to protect you, etc.). First dose only left me with soreness at the injection site/left arm, which quickly disappeared once I iced it…Can’t recall the last time I was ill so I’m gonna be pumping water like crazy and staying indoors…
    Gonna listen to my body…and rest like this if need be:

And although Vegas will be damn near 100F tomorrow, I might have to eat soup:

LOL! Let’s see how it goes… Are you guys vaxxed? Anti-vaxx? Still wearing the masks regardless? What’s up?

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Flashback Friday” to these beautiful boys…
    Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed is their baseline:

“Life’s a beach.”:

Gimme kisses. LOL!

• This reply was modified 6 days, 21 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

So far my left arm is a tad sore from the second dose of the vaxx–but it hasn’t been 24 hours yet so I can’t speak fully on side effects. LOL! Hoping any other possible side effects will be just as mild…I’m staying in anyway so I’ll deal…Gonna watch ‘War Horse’ for the millionth time a bit later and cry on cue. LOL! Vegas is in the triple digits Fahrenheit for the foreseeable future so there’s also that. LOL!…
    “Come here…You need some sugar.”:

LOL! Yeah I do!!…Are you vaxxed? LOL! No? NOT a deal breaker for me. Gimme that sweet sweet sugar!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar