Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

I live in fabulous Las Vegas, so today is Thursday July 8th…
    This is how you’ll find me come 1159pm tonight:

LOL! Pretty sure Netflix will begin streaming season 3 of ‘Virgin River’ at midnight, July 9th….I’ll see if my body allows me 2 episodes before it shuts down. LOL! No matter what time I go to bed, my internal clock wakes me the same time each morning.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Of course I know how fast I was going!…I’m trying to get home and prep before season 3 of ‘Virgin River’ drops on Netflix!”:

Officer: “Sir…Give me the address and I’ll lead the way!”
    LOL! Thanks!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Watched the first 2 eps of VR3 late last night…
    When your cozy rustic house burns to the ground and you have to make a list of all the things you lost, besides flannel shirts and hiking boots:

“I think that’s everything I lost in the fire…”:

But then you get word from the insurance company that they’ve launched an investigation because they don’t suspect faulty wiring–they suspect you….You’re HOT as f*ck and have been known to cause fires while camping…There’s also talk around town that your smoldering good looks have caused more than a few hot flashes among women young and old…Being so f*cking hot more than likely played a role in the fire…All that high sexual energy and heat you generated with Mel was also a factor…They’re not even counting romantic bathtub candles…They’re looking into whether those gorgeous green eyes of yours were used as an accelerant…Lucky no one got burned…Dude…you’re so fire you’re about to catch a case for arson!:

Your sis is a lawyer, right? Criminal law? LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

What they’re thinking…
    Mel: “I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he finds out I’m also having twins…”
    Jack: “I wonder if Bert has hair on his chest.”:

LOL! Have a fab weekend! Get outside and move around before you binge ‘Virgin River’ again!

Deej
    Participant

Just finished watch Season 3 of VR and OMG 🤯

Rachelle
    Keymaster

LOL! Right, Deej?…But Mel didn’t cheat on Jack. “It might not be your baby” in context is more bittersweet than dishonorable when you realize she went though with IVF and might be carrying the seed of her late hubby Mark. That doesn’t bother me…It’s not like she had a one night stand with some rando named Todd. LOL!…
    Speaking of hubby…Alex has a hubby in real life, unlike her character Mel…So recent articles trying to stir up shit asking if Marty and Alex are dating in real life are truly disgusting and disrespectful to all parties. Alex is married and has 2 lovely kids…All people/media have to do is Google–or Bing–that shit…Or ask her…Fans can be ridiculous when it comes to celeb crushes, but media don’t have to cater to the stupid…Some fans have a genuine language barrier, but then other fans are just f*cking morons. All comes with the fandom territory….
    Anywho…Discuss the show with me if you wanna in the VR thread…LOL!…
    Smiling, she chides in a kind murmuring noise,
    And from her body wipes the clammy joys,
    When, with a thousand kisses wandering o’er
    My panting bosom, “Is there then no more?”
    She cries. “All this to love and rapture’s due;
    Must we not pay a debt to pleasure too?”

From the poem The Imperfect Enjoyment:
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/50452/the-imperfect-enjoyment

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

We’re into the “dog days of summer” now…Sirius-ly. LOL!
    To the Greeks and Romans, the “dog days” occurred around the day when Sirius appeared to rise just before the sun, in late July. They referred to these days as the hottest time of the year, a period that could bring fever, or even catastrophe.
    But what do you care? You’re indoors watching ‘Virgin River’ season 3 over and over and over and over…Extreme heat is Jack Sheridan. LOL!
    It’s a good day for telly or film…I miss that one movie starring Marty and Antony taking a road trip which ended on a boat with other mates…It was fun and flavorful…We got shout outs and Marty shared stories, songs, smiles, scenery…and sweet Sammy!:

IG image with credit to Justin:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BoKN-9khyrT/

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“We’ll get though all of this together…But from where we are–not from where we’ve been…”:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“I like where this is going…”:

Deej
    Participant

😊❤

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Mel: “You know, when I first knocked on the bathroom door and you were creating a surprise candlelit bath just for me…my initial thought was that you were in there masturbating…”
    Jack: “Oh I totally was…”:

LOL! A solid relationship is built on a foundation of honesty and communication …and so are stories lost…found…and created. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“You don’t wanna mess with me…I’m from the street…Granted, that’s Shortland Street…but it ain’t exactly Sesame Street…even though it’s no where near the Mean Streets either…My point is…Don’t mess with me!”:

LOL! Sexy badass.

Rachelle
    Keymaster

REPORTER: “Thank you sir, for answering our profound questions such as…
    What is your purpose in life?
    What is the best high quality chocolate?
    Scavenger hunt or treasure hunt?
    Do people exist simply to live, or do they live to exist?
    Can you only achieve what you set your mind to?
    What do you think will be more valuable in the future, relationships, or money?
    What is the difference between price and value?
    What is the most worthwhile conversation you’ve had recently?
    What are some things that are better left unsaid?
    If people never fell in love, would they ever truly be happy?
    If a tree falls in the woods and there’s no witness, does it still make a sound?
    If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?”:

REPORTER: “So lucid, insightful and graceful…You’re a natural…Just one more question…Can you tell us about your personal private love life?”
    SEXY KIWI: “Thank you…Next question please..”:

See? You don’t have to answer everything. LOL!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 13 hours ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 15 hours ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

His existential journey to find himself led him down some interesting paths:

She: “You complete me.”:

She: “I’m nothing without you.”:

She: “We make each other better.”:

She: “I live for you and I’d die for you.”:

“Dude, what are you doing to these women?”:

“No idea, bro…No. Idea.”:

Really? LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

I went back to the beginning…I’m re-watching season 1 of ‘Virgin River’ during primetime. LOL! Vegas is hot and sticky cuz it’s our monsoon season, so we’ve also been getting rain…Good telly weather. LOL!…
    “Welcome to Virile River…I mean VIRGIN River!”:

Nah…You had it right the first time, you virile stud you:

LOL! Hey sexy bar owner–make me a baby! LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar