Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Home Forums Discuss Martin in general Create a caption for this Martin (or Sammy) picture

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Five years into the marriage…
    “How did these granny panties get in here?…Where’s all the sexy stuff?”:

LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

That time when Jack, falling for Mel, looked at Charmaine like she was a stranger he hadn’t been boinking for the past 2 years (and the night prior, LOL!)…
    “I’m sorry…Who are you again?…My girlfriend?…What?…I’m gonna need to see a receipt, a contract or something…Pretty sure you were just a f*ck buddy who over-stayed.”:

LOL! Ouch. Self-inflicted wound.
    The heart wants what it wants…and who it wants, as does the penis. Take that up with the universe. LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Too much week left…”:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Nothing would ever be the same again…

“Oh, we’re gonna see to that.”:

LOL! I need to borrow Bert’s chainsaw. LOL!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Again with the marriage counselor…
    She: “Between my Pretend Cooking Show in the morning and his Very Real (Inappropriate) Cooking Show in the evening, we rarely have time to eat meals together…Also, I think he’s getting way too much ass in Virgin River…I mean he’s a venerable citizen who takes care of everyone, but still–way too much f*cking.”
    He: “I don’t think it’s too much at all.”
    Male counselor: “Neither do I.”:

LOL! Team Ass here. LOL!
    Jennifer Garner’s Pretend Cooking Show – Episode 28: Bagel Bread:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXDEWyoIK7M…annel=Garnerish
    Marty making sourdough bread:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CH36cWhl1e-/

Rachelle
    Keymaster

That unfettered Friday look….He knows your plans and fully intends to ruin them:

LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“I enjoy ALL the flavors of fall…So please…Fill our home with even MORE pumpkin spice-scented shit…”:

LOL! Is it Opposite Day?
    Obsessed with pumpkin spice?:
    https://www.hgtv.com/shopping/news-and-trends/crazy-pumpkin-spice-products-to-buy
    I have to go barf now. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Shit!…More fires!”:

“I just know I’m gonna get the blame for this.”:

Not this time pretty baby…Directly: lightning, indirectly: climate change…You’re still HOT as f*ck though so be careful when you’re out enjoying nature…
    How you can help:

Rachelle
    Keymaster

Because you’re healthy and virile and make a lot of mad crazy love…but don’t necessarily wanna make more babies…yet. I’m looking at you, Jack. LOL!…
    Doc: “Far be it for me to give birth control advice to two grown and sexy people, but you know…a vasectomy is a reversible, responsible option, Jack…Or…I could send Connie over for a chat about celibacy…”
    Mel: “NO!…Oh no!…Hell NO…Absolutely NOT!…Don’t involve Connie…Jack and I will discuss our options privately…after many more hours of hot butt-naked sex.”:

LOL! Please don’t EVER mention celibacy (or abstinence) as long as Jack exists. LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

He: “Babe, what’s wrong?…Tell me so I can help…Trust me, trust my talents…Whatever it is we’ll figure it out together…”
    She: “It’s the first day of autumn and the tomatoes are still growing like f*cking crazy in the garden…”
    He: “You’re on your own.”:

LOL! Happy autumn equinox, northern hemisphere!
    Too many tomatoes? Tips:

28 Things to Do With Too Many Tomatoes

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Are you hiking or riding?…There’s still a lot of trail left.”:

Just lead the way, sexy sir. And be careful–it’s Libra season (September 23-October 22). LOL!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Happy Caturday/Saturday!…Get outside…get some sun (or rain)…some fresh air…some clarity…Hug some trees…hug some dirt…hug anything. LOL!…
    Benefits of Hugging:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/hugging-benefits
    National Hugging Day isn’t until January 21st–but who needs a special day for hugs? LOL!
    “Get in here!”:

No? Ok.:

Well Happy Caturday anyway! LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

It’s a beautiful day.
    “Get lost.”:

LOL! Who needs a map or GPS? LOL!

Rachelle
    Keymaster

She: “No bonfire ending to our autumn celebration this year…Too much is already on fire…Let’s just grab some blankets and a couple of bottles and watch a movie on the lawn…”

He: “Great idea…I’ll choose a classic…”:

1974 Film (1974 was a good year–esp. October 8th):

She: “Babe…How tone deaf ARE you?”
    LOL! OJ Simpson is in this f*cking film with Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. UGH!!!! LOL!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

“Yes of course we should discuss connection…companionship…commitment…But not before I’ve had my morning cuppa coffee.”:

LOL! Hey! Hey! It’s National Coffee Day today!…

LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar