Welcome to Martin Henderson Online, a fansite dedicated to the very talented, versatile, and handsome New Zealand born actor Martin Henderson. Martin is best known for his roles in films 'The Ring,' 'Bride & Prejudice,' 'Torque,' and 'Flyboys,' among many others, as well as television series 'Secrets & Lies' (Australian), 'The Red Road,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' and currently 'Virgin River' on Netflix.

Here at Martin Henderson Online, we will provide you with the latest news and updates as well as the most complete and accurate information on Martin--respectful of his privacy--so be sure to visit us frequently.
Eat Less Plastic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachelle
    Keymaster
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

From 2018…

Martin Henderson embarking on US to NZ voyage to highlight damage of single use plastic bags:

Plastic Voyage

Rachelle
    Keymaster

The awareness adventure begins!:

Phil and Marty

This is me and my mate, @captaintoday In front of his boat, “Today.” Phil is currently sailing Today from Los Angeles to New Zealand and on the way is raising awareness about plastic in our oceans. Please check out eatlessplastic.com I’m gonna join him for some of the journey and get involved. Let’s make a difference @eatlessplastic:

Learn more at the official website:

Eat Less Plastic

Twitter:

Twitter

Facebook:

Facebook

Instagram:

Instagram

Rachelle
    Keymaster

These images were pre-ELP–but still on the “Today” boat with mate Phil, et al, circa 2014:

Eat Less Plastic…Show more skin….I’m down with both. LOL!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Rachelle.
    Rachelle
    Keymaster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Log-in

Skip to toolbar